Monday, January 13, 2014

Things are on the up and up

Things are on the up and up here. I have all positive things to say. We are working hard and it´s a miracle things are improving. We had four of our new investigators at church and 1 progressing investigator, Lesliem is getting baptised this semana. I am so amazed by her progress as she comes to church and is learning so much.

I am so excited about this work and the other day I found myself wondering what life was about before. No offense I miss all y'all too :D I love it here and as soon as I can understand everyone and speak I will be quite settled in. I am anxious to learn quickly because in 3 semana I will be a senior companion.

I know the Lord knows best and Yo espero estoy listo. My testimony of my Heavenly Father grows cada dia. I know this is his work and as I prepare and focus on others he will help me. I am not the best teacher but I am trying very hard. I promise you all and the Lord I will give my who heart might and mind to this work. He will show all of us the way when we trust him. The Lord promises many blessings and loves us very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment