Monday, January 12, 2015

no tengo idea

Feliz Dia
Hello the part of the world that mostly includes my lovely family and other friends and maybe stalkers. I hope you are all doing well. This week has been amazing like every other. I have loved working and finding new people to teach, it has helped me to be more dedicated and teach with the spirit because I don’t know what these people need but their Father in Heaven absolutely does. I know we are in the last hour and the work is hastening. I kind of feel like I trekking through heavy mud no offense...a lot of people have rejected me even after giving a bold testimony.  My challenge for all this week is to create a mission plan for your family and work to complete specific goals. How many people will you invite to church this week? Or how many references will you give the missionaries every week?! ;) I know this plan will bring blessings to your lives. I promise the Lord will help you complete your righteous goals. I love my mission and the Work. Until next week, I love you. Love is the essence of the gospel and Jesus Christ is our example.
Hermana Mleynek


No comments:

Post a Comment