Monday, June 9, 2014

I know it. I live it. I love it.

Well I have changes! This week I made two scarfs for me and my companion and we got loads of compliments :) my companion loves when I make funny faces she looks at them at night and laughs at me but I love it too. I feel super optimistic about being a trainer again...but I feel a bit scared and sad to leave my area I am going to miss the ward and also our converts. I hope that Raul and Angel and Jesus and Daniel get baptized. There is so much happening but I've learned and I've taught and it’s time to learn and teach with new peoples. I am loving being a missionary every single day of my life. I feel so good sharing the gospel and doing what my Father in Heaven wants me to do. I have learned to love with a great capacity and I am learning to be brave. I know I can trust my Father in Heaven with everything. I still have lots of trials and weaknesses but I’m super grateful for them. I know that God wants us all to be successful in life. This is the best 18 months of my life I hope you can all catch the wave and share the gospel of Jesus Christ like a trumpet. I know Jesus Christ lives and he will come again. I know my covenants tie me back to God and that keeping them gives me power. I know this church is true and is led and directed by Thomas S. Monson today a living prophet. I know it. I live it. I love it. Wherever you are on the path know that He knows you, He lives and He loves you. It’s something very small in comparison to what Jesus Christ gave but we can all follow His example and gain Eternal Life. Smile at someone and say hello with the genuine intent to be their friend World peace one family at a time.

Peace, Love and Missionary Hugs

Sister Mleynek
Hermana Mleynek





No comments:

Post a Comment