Monday, September 8, 2014

Safe and Happy

Hola uno y todos,

Dear Family, friends and other people

First of all I hope all is well and that we are still brothers and sisters in Christ. I hope that we are keeping our spiritual battery charged so that we can have the supply we need to get through rough times. Because...rough times will always come. God asks us to do the simple things so that he can help us get through them and we can build our faith and testimony in Him. But if we are not prepared and we face the difficulties of life with an almost dead battery we will get overheated and then die spiritually and that’s just no fun. I have learned that the atonement is for doing better as well as correcting mistakes. My Savior Jesus Christ has helped me through some rough times. I thought it was almost impossible to change certain things about myself and I bet I am not the only one who feels that way sometimes but I can honestly say that I have changed. Maybe not like Wow changes but I feel different inside and I have become something new. I always like to think about the words we use in the church our vocabulary, and how sometimes we don’t fully understand some things. Like conversion I always thought of it as having a testimony and doing things out of conviction and faith. Conversion converts our heart meaning it changes us and it also changes the way we think. This is something small, beautiful and necessary in my life and I am grateful for the life long process of conversion that I am going through and that some I know are just beginning. As we have worked with various families and investigators I am enlivened by their testimony and I have more desire to do things that are right, now and forever. I have a testimony but I don’t know the meaning of all things but I will go and do the things to Lord commands. If you have a testimony, Wonderful! Strengthen it, and rely on the savior so you can be converted to Him that when He comes again we will be like Him. This is not a night and day thing. I love this gospel I know it is true with all my heart. Through obedience to the laws and ordinances of the gospel all mankind may be saved. I know that God loves me and the Joseph Smith was a prophet of God and that Thomas S. Monson is our living prophet. It is my prayer that we can never lose hope and that we can never doubt Gods perfect plan for every one of us. I love you all. Stay safe and happy!
Love,
Hermana Mleynek



No comments:

Post a Comment