Monday, December 8, 2014

Deck The Halls

Dear Family and Friends
Congratulation Jared and Senecca on your beautiful baby boy! Wow I cant believe I'm an aunt :) Little Jude was born...I'm not sure what day but glory to God in the highest! I am thankful for families that bring purpose to life. Thank you for all your inspiring letters and love.
 
I have worked super hard spreading the news about the birth of Jesus Christ and many have felt the spirit of this special time of year. I am going to work even harder this week. Were looking for new teaching opportunities. Were planning a missionary activity for the ward Christmas dinner. Were going to serve the food and give books of Mormons as gifts to those who come who aren't members. I think I might have deleted all my photos but I'm not sure. I think Ill be able to find them later, I am so surprised about how lazy I am about taking pictures. Oops. 

I love Jesus Christ I love my Heavenly Father. I love you all and I love my mission. I love our prophet. I love everything that seems horrible at first but we just keep going. I hope you can all take advantage of the beautiful time of year every day this month strive to do miracles and save lives and make a different just like He made all the difference. I am staying focused and the days fly. My companion is a little locita hehe but I love her, our ward is bomb.com. Pedro is the seƱor we are teaching he loves to learn and seems very willing and sincere to keep all the commandments. He should be getting baptized soon we just need to visit him more often hes super busy. The new convert in our ward now wants to serve a mission so were helping him but hes got a ways to go. There are a lot of youth ready and able to leave on their missions its so exciting. 

Have a great holiday season I have you all in my heart and thanks to Jesus Christ I can have you all for eternity. This is the most important message that the world has to offer and its so often ignored raise your voice and sing and share the gift and the reason for the season.
Atentamente
-Hermana Mleynek 

No comments:

Post a Comment