Monday, December 15, 2014

Feliz Navidad

Dear Peoples
First off Merry Christmas! I am so happy for the Christmas season! I love thinking about our savior Jesus Christ and sharing this message with everyone in the world. Turns out most people have heard of Christmas and of Jesus Christ but not everyone has put two and two together and even. I asked a girl in the combi if she liked gifts and then told her Id like to share the most important and first gift given for Christmas, she said no I think I scared her with my enthusiasm oh well try try again right.

This week was great and kind of yuck like lots of people this time of year I got sick but I just was dying for two days and now all is good. It reminds me a lot of when I first got to Mexico a year ago today and my stomach rejected everything I tried to put into it. Good times, so I am happy as always a little healthier and were working hard as always. Frustration is just part of life doesn't mean we cant enjoy it.

Here are some pictures as I have finally figured out how to send pictures!! Whoo I love you all. cant wait to talk to mi familia this Thursday it will be sometime 4-7 pm sorry that's a huge window of time but were just not so sure.
162- Teotihuacan pyramids from the book of Mormon cra cra!
204- Yo y Hna PeƱaloza in our District Class I got my He is the Gift card at hand to whip it out and  convert someone :)

Mas photos
our cozy abode we put up the collapsible tree
that my awesome aunt mere sent to me and my beautiful stocking
hecho por mi hermosa madre. Its surprising how cold it is in our house!! Discover the gift, accept the gift share the gift. Also a member showed us an awesome music video of piano guys and David Archeleta singing a Christmas carol promoting the gift you should see it.

atentamente,
Hermana Mleynek

No comments:

Post a Comment