Monday, December 22, 2014

Every Day is a Good Day

Querido Hermanos y Hermanas,

As I sit in this Cyber or internet cafe and ponder about Christmas I am overwhelmed with a sense of eternal gratitude for all that I have. I know its better to give then to receive but wow do I feel so special for all that I have been given. Know that I think about each of you in my nighttime prayers and that you all have a special part in my heart. I have never had a bad Christmas and I don't think I ever will. Life is a journey sometimes there are hills and sometimes there are valleys but I enjoy every minute. Everyday is a good day, remember that.

Okay so my week was jam packed with crazy awesomeness. Last Monday we had lots of appointments and we contacted an amazing reference her name is Fabiola, and she is one of the few people we have taught who actually understood apostasy and the need for a restoration, which is sad because our goal with the first lesson we teach is that people can understand this key piece of doctrine. This is the singular difference. I invite you to study these two parts in Preach my Gospel and that you can accompany the missionaries if you have the great honor ;) I know its true. Tuesday we had studies with our sister trainers and Friday I have exchanges with them to see if presidente can take out my companion and if I know the area. The truth I don't know the area but neither do the other 3 missionaries here but I think he will give me a new companion this next cycle so I am going to lead the area this week with my companion to help me and were doing divisiones this week hopeful 2 times, because the works a little slower this week with vacations there's like no one home.
This Saturday was the ward party and it went great we got lots of great references and got to do service too! Our ward mission leader is so great. Sunday I was kinda falling asleep/ sleeping not on purpose but I am so exhausted that's a good sign but I will try and sleep more. Today we are a family home evening and a family has been preparing there friend for a long time so we are excited to meet him.

My goal this week is spontaneous street contacting, lead the area and help my companion more with English and to not forget to ask for references. In the mission you are always get better and as you get better you realize that you have other weakness. One of the greatest works in the mission is your own soul. I feel refined and uplifted and that the grace of God is real and such a major part of my life. I know that my Savior lives and loves me that He is the son of God and that we can have eternal life if we only want it bad enough. I encourage you are to think what you would give Jesus Christ as a gift this year, but think about it well because you need to be willing to actually give it.

Love,
Hermana Mleynek
exchanges with my ex hehe
sis Guerrero with a giant pinata
Christmas devotional with president was awesome!! They gave us hand towles that look like dresses and elders got bibs with corbatas and name tags hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment