Monday, February 23, 2015

Why Did the Chicken Cross the Road?

Hello Family and friends. I hope your all doing well and you haven’t gotten sick like my companion who then got me sick. She’s a punk too and doesn’t want to snort cayenne pepper or gargle salt water like my dad has always taught me. It totally works!!! If you like being sick then be sick but if not heed my words. Well this week like many of you have commented in your letters was very fast but also long because so much has happened. I am getting very direct and good at serious talks I still don’t like them but they have been necessary this week. There are so many good people but as our ward mission leader says were looking for the best people. The truth is we have felt a little disappointed with our investigators all great people that just fail us so many times. They don’t read or pray we put post its on their foreheads and call them and pass by for them and they don’t come to church. There are others on the other hand who hear and understand the voice of the Good Shepherd and follow Him as if it were nothing that want to sacrifice and come to Him. As missionaries we are here to invite others to come unto Christ and we do that through our message and invitations. Our liahona to guide us in our personal obedience, faith and diligence. My companion and I have had good days and bad and when Satan tempts me to give up in that very moment God offers an escape and that’s when we see blessings. I am so blessed to have been born in the gospel I am not sure why but I know that my mission has been worth it every second and that I am going to keep looking for the chosen ones. Right now we have No one but our bishop and WML have changed our boundaries through revelation and I know that the work goes on I feel the spirit guiding us in this work. There is no other great work than this the call to work in the Lord vineyard is everlasting and it isn’t important when we hear the call, but that we respond. I am strengthen by each and every one of you for your small and simple acts of faith and love. I hope you all have a great week and that I’ll be able to announce a baptism soon.
Oh why did the chicken cross the road but we saw three chickens yesterday and they crossed the road and I took a picture with them and now that I think about it I don’t really understand the joke anymore...maybe you can tell why and why it’s so funny so I can tell my companion sis. Peñalosa she’s kind of confused too. Update on the brownies this Thursday for sure were making the brownies with the less active family and they are inviting nonmembers too because were super cool and they love us.

Love,

Hermana Mleynek


No comments:

Post a Comment