Monday, March 2, 2015

Prayer

“Be thou humble and the Lord thy God shall lead thee by the hand and give thee answers to thy prayers.” D&C 112:10 I am so very grateful that this Sunday our investigator Claudia came to church with her tres hijitos three kids. It was super fun trying to distracter her 1 year old by letting eat my agenda and destroy my hymn book. hehe. It’s all for a good cause. Now we have an investigator progression towards baptism her BF is 14 de Marzo This Sunday was dia de la familia. Family Day!! I am so grateful for my earthy and heavenly family and for my patriarchal blessing that helps me understand who I am and why I am here. With the new area change we have been looking to see if some of our new investigators are progressing and we have found a very wonderful new investigator named Eva she wants to come to church and knows a lot about the religion and she doesn’t believe in other religions including her own Catholic but her boyfriend is a member less active and its super, super complicated their story so were not sure if she is able to progress were praying for a miracle. The power of prayer is so important in this work that we humble ourselves before our maker and seek His will and learn from all our experiences and try to do what is right. I’m not perfect but like it’s says in the movie Meet the Mormons I am perfect in trying. Oh yeah our president just showed us the movies 2 hours ago and it’s so beautiful. Life is beautiful even the parts that are a little bit ugly. There is a couple in the movie from Costa Rica and I didn’t even realize when they started speaking in Spanish so I think I’m pretty much fluent. I want to watch a bunch of movies in Spanish now. The gospel is happiness don’t be afraid to share it, the time has come where the missionaries are not the ones responsible in this work it’s the members we need to be brave and we need to share the gospel as if we were sharing the most delicious brownie that never runs out. I am so grateful for faithful members that invite us into their homes that want to work with us and help us and do the work all on their own. Every day we need to share the gospel. Note Happy Birthday Sidney, Grandma Gabbitas, Justin, Brandon and Liz and anyone else who just had a birthday congratulations. Felizidades. I love you all and wish you all a happy week too.

Hermana Mleynek

Note. I'm writing late because the internet in the whole town went out in the afternoon and our president said we could write.

No comments:

Post a Comment