Monday, March 9, 2015

The Lord Was Taking Control of Our Day

Dear Family and Friends,
This week went very well Monday-Thursday we had nothing, nothing, nothing but with more effort and love yeah the Lord was taking control of our day. A lot of things have happened that have really help me to rely of Him for strength. It’s impossible to do this work without the spirit and the Lord will give us His spirit if we are humble. Well, we had nothing so we said a prayer and tried with a positive attitude to do what we could and finally we have seen some progress. Eva seems to be understanding a little bit more and is still very excited. Claudia is progressing a little slower she has a desire but a lot on her plate. Daniela is by far one of the most admirable people I have ever met with the image of Christ radiates from her but she has the most problems of all. I am so lucky to have been raised in this gospel because it is not always easy for people to strengthen their faith but Daniela really has a lot. We are praying always for her and her husband. In other visits we saw all of the recent converts:  1. David, a recent convert has been getting through his temptations and following the light; 2. Lizeth another convert is staying true to what the spirit has taught her = to read the scriptures and attend all her meetings;  3. Eduardo is working towards worthy and eternal goals and doing it the right way.  I am so impressed by so many of my brothers and sisters here in Mexico who are enduring with happiness to the end. They all have very unique problems but I know that God knows what His children need to learn and grow. I am trying to serve as Jesus did and remember that I too need to overcome and confront my own battles daily to learn and grow. I am trying not to fall into temptations because I have seen how a life and soul can be built up or destroyed based on decisions and attitude. The natural man is an enemy to God. I know God loves all His children I feel His love on a daily basis for me and for our investigators and for the people who sit next to me in this cyber that I don’t even know yet. He is reaching out to them every second, we must share His gospel. I love you all and hope that you all have a great week and can share in this spirit of the work of salvation. Will you share the gospel?
Love,
Hermana Mleynek
1. A picture of the brownies we made, super delicious!
P.S. I’m sorry I never take pictures of anything interesting es que me da flojera.


Letter #2
Want to hear a funny story that’s actually super dumb and probably not that funny...great because I’ve got loads. :)
#1 well we were walking down the street and we saw this giant dog and it’s like a golden retriever and its tail is shaved like a lion and if when he sticks his head down he looks like a lion. So I was like Who let the lion escape from the zoo?! and my companion and I took a picture. My companion says our lives are sad because we are actually excited about perro-león

#2 leaving where we had eaten for the day my companion sticks her foot in a hole and said whoa there’s a hole in the grass and for some reason we started laughing like maniacs and our stomachs really hurt after that.

#3 we had a district activity today and the truth is we were not at all excited we just wanted to sleep today but anyway we went and ate a lot and apparently a sister made us food because she thought she was supposed to give us food that day and she is super strict so we left the activity and had to go eat and now I am super full and sleepy. the moral of the story is that food hates me.

#4 This Sunday I got to talk nerd about the new avengers movies that’s coming out I didn't even know anything about it but now I am super excited to see it.  

That’s all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment