Monday, March 30, 2015

Companion Transfer


Inline image 1


Dear Family and Friends,
I have had a wonderful week. My companion, Sis. Peñaloza, has transfers and will finally be leaving after 7.5 months here in Ojo de Agua. She is so happy and nervous. I am praying a lot for her. I will also miss her she has been my longest companion in all my mission 4.5 months. This will also be my longest area 6 months. I have always been a person excited about new things whether is dipping my pizza crust in root bear, cleaning a baptismal font, decorating agendas, or eating chili habanero I am always excited to try it, because it lets me learn. I am grateful for my parents who have inspired me to learn and to take life for what it is a beautiful journey. This week as I testified more frequently of the atonement of Jesus Christ I felt the presence of Him testifying to others that He really lives and is here with us always in every moment. I know it is true because He is always here for me in my mission. I pray that I can always remember Him so I can have His spirit to be with me and that I can know what to do because every moment They need Him and I need to be His disciple. This is true for all of us. I invite you to ponder the atonement in your life and to never give up because the atonement rescues all of humanity through obedience to the laws and ordinances of His gospel. I am excited to have one more cycle to work...work and work!! I have felt your prayers and am grateful for your love and faith. I am grateful for the gospel it has given me a new life and a new heart, or direction and I know that these things are true. In the sacred name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Les amo,
Hermana Mleynek

No comments:

Post a Comment