Monday, April 6, 2015

Mission Mexico Pachuca

Hello All, thanks for tuning in
First of all I’d like to wish my big brother Jesus Happy Birthday! Thanks to Him I get to know all of you beautiful people and thanks to Him you have other beautiful people in your lives and we all get to know each other and share the joy and love in our lives. He is my friend. Gods plan is centered around families. Wow a lot of things have changed. 4 of 6 new missionaries in our district and more in the zone. I have my new companion sis Gonzalez she is absolutely fabulous and I am learning a lot from her. She is from Guadalajara Mexico and has 7 months in the mission. We are working super hard and I am trying hard to teach her the area. I am super happy that a lot of members here don’t realize that I'm ending my mission ...hehehe. This week we have a new baptism date his name is Angel he is very sincere and we are helping him work through is doubts. Also Elias accepted baptism this week and is reading the Book of Mormon. I loved conference and feel a renewed desire to follow and live the teaching of Jesus Christ and feel that we all truly can be disciples and give what we can where we are in our lives. Understanding the atonement has helped me better understand this work. This work is about love and persuasion and sometimes when I feel frustrated I try to remember whose work this is. I can’t do it my way we have to do it His way. The way of sacrifice the way of the spirit and service and reaching out. Consecration is actively stretching outward to be more like Him. I hope that we can all feel content with all that the Lord seeth fit to have us endure. Like a stone sculpture we are being molded and who are we to say how the master artist should or shouldn't mold us as he gives us burdens we are being refined and our imperfections are being chipped away. Sometimes we feel like we are falling but really we are finding who we are and what were made of. Trust Him and never stop praying. I hope you are watched conference it was truly amazing. These lessons we learned are exactly what we need for these next 6 months so we can’t wait even a day before applying them. I know that Thomas S. Monson is a prophet of God and we are honored to sustain Him. I’m grateful to be strengthened by the testimonies of these great men. You all have individual and unique testimonies that others need to hear. I know that God has called me where I am right now because the people around me need my testimony and I need theirs. I hope you all have a great week! Les amo,
Hermana Mleynek

Inline image 1



No comments:

Post a Comment