Monday, April 20, 2015

I Don't Really Understand Football

Hello all! Writing from Mexico Mexico and it’s starting to get warm hehe when I walk I feel my feet heating up. Revelation: I wanted to see how someone looked in glasses and I told them to put mine on and I could read signs and stuff I think for some miracle maybe my vision is coming back a little. That would be so awesome! I don’t like being blind as I'm sure no one does. Anyway I feel really good even though everyone keeps telling me that I am dying which is an expression for missionaries when they finish their mission it’s as if they had died. I haven’t actually fully realized how close the date actually is yet I don’t even feel nervous. I have always loved adapting and learning in the process. I have felt excessively blessed this last cycle that I have been able to learn and grow and work like normal. I honestly feel like no time has gone by at all. The mission is the best time to help prepare for the rest of your life. Angel is still progressing towards his baptism may 2nd he feels a little weird but I know He can do it. He is ready! We have found a lot of new investigators but for every 1 new one we have had the drop 3 or 4 that aren't interested I really don’t understand how someone can have so close the thing that can make them happier than ever and pass it up. This is how we need to think of sharing the gospel. The gospel is what gives us purpose peace and everlasting joy and those we love NEED it. I NEED it and that’s why I share it every day and will continue to share it and build my testimony. I hope you all are continually saving up spiritual oil for the flame of the gospel that burns within you and inspiring and lifting everyone around you every day. You all inspire me and I am so blessed by your individual and special testimonies that you share with me. I know this gospel is true and this church is led by Jesus Christ. I know He will come again. I know that the book of Mormon is the work of God and has been prepared to keep us safe and from being wavered in these troubling times. We will not worry or wonder if we read and pray about this book. I testify of these things in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Amen.
Love you all until next week,
Hermana Mleynek

No comments:

Post a Comment