Friday, December 20, 2013

Last Week at the MTC

This week is an exciting one because it is my last week at the MTC. I am feeling a whirl wind of emotions but mostly I am just excited. I am the kind of person who likes to take life head on and just go for it. I learned in mission prep that missionaries are fearless. At the MTC I also learned that missionaries need to be themselves but just at a higher level because we bear the name of Jesus of Christ. I have learned that missionary work is all about love which is great news for me, because if I can't figure out anything else I can do that. After a 40 minute lesson with little preparation and much success from the spirit my companion started crying saying and told me she has never felt love for another through the spirit before  it was a special experience for her.

This week has been a test of faith, but I know the Lord knows what he is doing and that it is all a part of the plan. The little struggles and the big ones are for the good of others. The Lord is preparing us all for our work. I keep thinking about that Movie, "Ephraim's Rescue" It was all about how the Lord had a work for Ephraim and as he tried to do good, the Lord worked many miracles through him. A mission is the hardest thing I've ever had to do but I take great comfort in the fact that I chose to serve the Lord. And the Lord Chose me for a specific work. I know with Him I can do it, I can do anything and so can you....We just need to trust him.  I received a priesthood blessing and I know this was direct revelation to me from God to uplift and tell me exactly what I needed to hear. I know he loves and wants to bless all his children.

Feliz Navidad  hasta luago Ustados Unidos. Hola Mexico.
Mucho Amor,
Hernmana Mleynek.

P.S. Los Sientos No intiendo como escribir en espenol, solo hablo un poco.
Yo se que Jesucristo es mi Salvador, y es central en el plan de Dios por felizidad y paz. Yo se que Padre Celestial ama sus hijos y quere que nosotrous regresar a Cielo con El. Yo se que mi proposito es invitar a las personas a vinir a Cristo al ayudarles reciban El Evangelio resturado mediante la fe en Jesucristo y su expiacion, el errepentiemiento, el bautismo, la reception del don del espiritu santo, y el perserverar hasta el fin. Yo se que el evangelio de Jesucristo es camino por feliz por que Nosotrous necesitamos Sus eejemplo perfecto y expiacion marvioso. Jesucristo muerte y vivir por mi que Puedo vivo otra vez. Tango much amor por Jesuscristo. En el nombre de Jesucristo. Amen.

Last Tuesday night Devotional;
Sang "The First Noel" in the MTC Choir;
Speaker: Quentin L. Cook - it was amazing!



No comments:

Post a Comment